Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome Back To Draper!



I was surprised on Tuesday to get a transfer back to my original area...Draper! I will be serving as a zone leader in the Draper YSA stake. I am entering month 13 as a zone leader and month 13 in young single adult stakes. It is exciting to be back in Draper because all three of the stakes I served in at the beginning of my mission are here. It has already been a treat to be able to see converts and members that I knew here before.

We had two baptisms this weekend. One was in my old area in Riverton for a family we had been teaching for four months. Another was in Draper and I came in at the end of the teaching process. Baptism services are always the high point of the teaching process because you are able to see the fruits of your labors.

My companion now is Elder Genta. He has been out for 17 months and is from Boise, ID. He has been a zone leader in Draper for 6 months now so he knows the area very well. He seems to have a good handle on the work here and our stake seems like it is very focused to help missionary work happen. It should be a good transfer!

Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment