Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was this week and it was a great experience. We were able to have two Thanksgiving dinners. One with a Bishop from my old area and another with one of the missionaries who taught me back in Richmond. One of them was a vegetarian Thanksgiving -- I can't say I've ever experienced that before. Though, the food was surprisingly good. Much better than I would have anticipated without meat!

I was also able to return to Riverton for two baptisms in my old area. Those are always memorable experiences. To add to that we will have a baptism later today in our own area. With all of the "special events" it didn't really feel like a full proselyting week.

As we look to December it will be a great month. Not only is our stake keeping us busy as far as missionary work is concerned, but December is always a packed month. We will have a mission Christmas conference as well as a Christmas Eve and New Years Eve conference...and usually our mission gets special guests to speak to us. It's crazy to think that New Years will be here soon!

Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment