Thursday, November 22, 2012

Upswing in Temptures



After a week of cold and almost a foot of snow...it's in the upper 50's this week. It seems the fall/spring weather in Utah is a little bit temperamental.

We had our zone conference this week. The zone conference was focused on helping those we teach receive revelation through church attendance. As I look back it was the first time I attended church that I really knew the gospel was something I wanted in my life. Therefore it was a great topic to train on for 6 hours or so.

We're also prepping for Thanksgiving this week. We will still be having a normal proselyting day but will be able to visit families for dinners throughout the day. Needless to say, I will have to wear my one pair of "elastic waistband" dress pants. I never thought those pants would come in handy!

The church is also preparing to launch a new program: mormon.org/Christmas. We will be doing a lot of work with that -- inviting everyone we meet to visit the site and share their feelings about Christ and Christmas. It launches the day after Thanksgiving...be sure to check it out!

Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment