Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween!

This week Utah celebrates Halloween. For those of you who know how Utahans and Mormons celebrate holidays...it's a big shenanigan. As a mission we will be meeting at the Jordan River Temple from 5:00PM until 9:00PM to attend a session, have dinner as a mission and hear a talk from Richard Hinckley (He's President Gordon B. Hinckley's son). Not to mention Halloween falls on transfer day. With all of those realities...suffice it to say that transfer day will be busy!

I'm 100% in the dark about what might happen with transfers. I could stay in Riverton with Elder McCaffrey since we've had good success. I could stay and he could go. He could stay and I could go. A new zone could be created since we currently have 29 missionaries. Who knows!

This past week we've spent a lot of time with a certain companionship who simply doesn't get along. The interesting thing is that I seem to learn more about myself as we help others learn to get along. The main problem these two have is that they like to complain about the other person when there's a big ole' mote in their eye. That sounds a lot like me sometimes! (Luckily I don't cause as big of problems with it all!)


Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment