Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Decorations?


One of the funniest things about Utah is the amount of decorating that goes on for holidays. I don't know if I've ever seen so many decorations for one silly holiday as I do here in Utah. Yes, there are decorations in Virginia...but Utahans take it to a whole different level. We won't even talk about what happens at Christmas, that's just over the top!
 
We've entered into another month. I really don't know where the month of September went. We are preparing for general conference this weekend. I will be personally attending three sessions. We will attend with those that we're meeting with. The goal is to help them feel the spirit that comes from the Apostles to solidify their commitment to join the church. Not only that, but it will be quite a treat to see three sessions live myself!
 
Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment