Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Above Freezing


This week was the first week in a month that was above freezing. You know winter has been around too long when 40-degree days cause you to roll down your windows! But since it's now February there is the hope that things will continue to thaw to the point that I don't have to wear a sweater on a regular basis.
 
The zone has settled down into another transfer. Now that I've been in Draper for 3+ months many of the zone members are used to how I do things and it seems that success is following the "new normal". I have a special place for the Draper area since I started my mission here so I am excited to see the success grow.
 
This week is our zone leader council. The following week we have zone conferences with our missionaries and President Miller. With all that looming on the horizon, we will probably have two very busy weeks ahead.
 
Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment