Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's finally been a solid week of snow and cold. I can't say that I'm a huge fan, though, as I tend to be a summer type of person. I keep telling myself that the sooner the cold comes the sooner it will be gone. The temperatures start warming up in 2 1/2 months, right?

The lights are now up in wonderful Salt Lake City, Utah. I am convinced that Utahans go a lot more all out for holidays than anybody else. Maybe I'm just biased because I am here...but I don't remember so many crazy light decorations as there are out here.

We had a chance to meet two new individuals who are both preparing to be baptized. It's incredible how at times you can be wondering, "How on earth will be keep teaching people after we finish teaching the people we currently know?" and then out of nowhere we find more people! The Lord certainly does bless us for diligence and patience. One of them we had no idea about...we just happened to meet her at our stake Christmas party. It was a welcome surprise.

Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment