Monday, September 17, 2012

Expansion


Transfers will be this upcoming Wednesday. Typically, a zone in our mission has 18-20 missionaries. President Miller informed us this past week that I will likely stay as a Riverton Zone Leader for another transfer. We will also likely have a zone consisting of 28 missionaries, 9 new missionaries and four districts. Whoa! That is definitely the largest zone the mission has seen in a long time. We're preparing for that by training the two district leaders we will be keeping. I also haven't decided if this is a sign that President Miller trusts us or if he's punishing us for something we did wrong!

We continue plugging along. It seems as each week goes by it just moves quicker and I have a harder time remembering what I did! It all is quickly becoming a blur. I suppose that's a good thing because we're busy working but not so good for writing a blog.

Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment