Monday, January 9, 2012

Transfer Time!

t's transfer time again. Already? Yep! We will receive word on the new transfer assignments tomorrow at noon. I'm not too worried about where I will be as I believe I will be in Sandy for at least a few more transfers. (You never know, though!) The big question is with my companion. Elder Raymundo has been a zone leader for over a year and in this area for a year also. It's a 50/50 chance whether he finishes his mission with me or moves somewhere else for his last 6 weeks. The rest of our zone should stay fairly similar since there were so many changes...but again...you never know!

This week brought some new and exciting challenges. In our area we had to drop 5 investigators because they weren't progressing. While that was sad we were able to find 5 new ones who seem much more promising. It builds my testimony to see the many different ways that the Lord prepares people to hear the gospel. I also got the opportunity to work on a new mission project - rebuilding our accountability on tracking media referrals. I spent a lot of the week in the mission office learning the system, coming up with ideas and making a proposal to send to President Miller. It feels like I'm back in the office at Kings Dominion or Accenture...only we're saving souls here!

This week I also hit my 6-month mark on my mission. It's funny that I'm 1/4 of the way through yet it still feels like I just got out here. I guess they weren't kidding when they said it flies by fast. If it goes any quicker it will be July 2013 the next time I blink!

Elder Bolling

No comments:

Post a Comment